Important Information Regarding Coronavirus
Monday, May 11, 2020
Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Monday, March 16, 2020
To our valued customer,
At SouthPoint Bank, the health and well-being of our team members, customers and the community is top priority. As a precautionary measure due to the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), SouthPoint Bank is implementing additional safety procedures. Beginning Tuesday, March 17, 2020, in-person retail banking services will be conducted via the drive thru teller lines. We will notify you as soon as our normal in-branch operations resumes.
What we are doing:
- We have temporarily closed our bank lobbies and have limited banking transactions to drive thru only.
- Throughout the day, we are sanitizing high-traffic areas such as our ATMs and drive thru buttons.
- We have provided guidance to employees regarding travel, in-person meetings and, when necessary, working from home.
What you can do:
- We encourage the use of our available digital banking tools such as online or mobile banking, mobile check deposit, deposit ATMs, bill pay or online transfer. If you have not previously enrolled for online and mobile banking, please visit www.southpoint.bank/enroll.
- If you need cash, please consider using your SouthPoint debit card at one of our ATMs or most other bank and credit union ATMs.
- Watch for potential scammers that might exploit these situations. SouthPoint Bank will never contact you by phone, email or text to ask for your private information.
Like many banks, we are closely tracking the impact of the virus and the needs of our customers while remaining committed to providing the superior customer service you have come to expect. We will follow the guidance from the Center for Disease Control, the federal, state and local governments. SouthPoint Bank will provide updates on this page as we navigate through this pandemic.
Thank you for your continued business,
J. Stephen Smith
President and CEO