To provide the most secure environment for our users, SouthPoint will be conducting a project to upgrade the security of our online banking. Because of this upcoming change, a small portion of our customers with outdated browsers, computers or mobile devices will need to use an alternative method to connect to online banking.
This change will occur on Monday, February 25, 2019. If you are unable to login to online banking on or after this date, you might be using one of the systems or devices listed below and should consider updating your device or software.
Mobile Device Operating Systems
- Android devices version 4.4.4 and below.
- Apple iOS devices using Safari versions 5 and below.
- Windows Phone using Internet Explorer Mobile versions 10 and below.
Desktop Operating Systems
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 with Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 10 or below.
- Apple OS X using Safari Versions 8 or below.
- Outdated versions of Firefox
Some third-party software such as personal finance tools may not be able to access your banking information as a result of the update. If your software stops communicating with your SouthPoint Bank online banking, please visit the software developer’s website for more information.
If you are unable to access online banking, we recommend one of the following steps:
- On your mobile device, try SouthPoint’s mobile banking app on your Apple or Android device.
- On your desktop or laptop computer, we recommend the latest version of Google Chrome. You can also see the list of Supported Browsers below for other options.
- If none of these options work, you may need to update your device to continue using online banking. Please visit the manufacturer’s website for instructions. Your mobile device carrier may be able to assist you in upgrading your device as well.